Pages

Threadless

A friend of mine told me about this T-shirt brand where people send their designs, then viewers vote and if the marks are good, they sell the tees with those prints. They are now in sale and I want to buy a few because the prints are really cool and I could save in the delivery... but I don't know which ones to choose!!

Here you see some of my favourites:

A birth day

it's one of my favourites!

Ghost on the machine

it's one of my favourites!

Complementary colors

it's one of my favourites!

Cookie loves milk

it's one of my favourites!

Sounds of the sea

it's one of my favourites!

Keeping up with the boneses

it's one of my favourites!

Our secret tuesdays

it's one of my favourites!

Two detectives, one crime scene, one thief

it's one of my favourites!

Grandpa cassette

it's one of my favourites!

Splatter in D minor

it's one of my favourites!

Russian newborn

it's one of my favourites!

Which's your preferred one?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer the last one :)

Seeker said...

OMG, they are sooooooooo cute, I love them all!!!
It's so hard to choose just one... I know...
The ones I like most:
- A birth day
- Complementary colors
- Cookie loves milk
- Our secret tuesdays
- Russian newborn
Oh, I know I'm not helping....
Maybe my fav is "Our secret tuesdays" despite A birth day and Russian newborn are sooooo funny.

Thank you for being so open minded to my suggestion, and understood me, I would hate myself if you would feel desconfortable with me, because you're a very nice and lovely girl, that I treasure.

I'll look forward to see what was your choice ;)

xoxo

estrella said...

Nadine: I like it a lot too, I think I'm going to buy it for my sister! :)

The Seeker: Thanks for your help! It's so hard to decide... Sometimes I think I like one of them most, and ten minutes later it's another one! hehe...
Oh, and it's a pleasure to receive advise, especially from you! It would be a pity if I couldn't learn anything from blogging.

saricchiella said...

I like the Complementary Colors a lot... but the one that definately got me is the Grandpa Cassette xDDD

:*!

estrella said...

Saricchiella: I know it would! XD