Pages

Anniversary

Today, this blog becomes one year old! It started because of a will to dress in a better and more creative way, and though we've not been very constant in publishing (especially my mum), we've been constant in reading and I can say that we have improved our look, so I think we can be proud of the results :)

I thought that a funny pic would be great for today. Some years ago, two friends and I called us a "music band", and we had a lot of fun writing our songs, making videoclips and making up merchandising of us. Yearly, we had a photoshoot for our calendar and included some silly pictures in it. One of our favourite outfits for that was made of toilet paper (don't ask why), and later also of aluminium paper. So here you are, alien outfits for a funny birthday :)

aluminium outfits

15 comments:

Seeker said...

Happy blog anniversary!!!!!!!!!

I think that even if one doesn't blog often it's a very interesting experience, and I bet you've grown with it.

OMG you look so cute with those "clothes". I'm so sure that you all must have had such a good and funny time.

So, lovely, here's to another year, with all the best you can get!!!

Stay in touch, dear
xoxo

estrella said...

The Seeker: Thank you :) I'm a bit sad that I can't keep it as up-to-date as I'd like, but as you say, it's anyway an interesting experience. Let's go for another year, then :)

Vera said...

haha oh wow, super fun pic!! Happy Anniversary, you have a lovely, lovely blog!

estrella said...

Deep in Vogue: Thanks! I'm glad you like it :)

Seeker said...

I have a little thing in my blog for you, sweetie.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

This picture is really funny :)!

estrella said...

The Seeker: Thank you! :) more homework for my come-back... I don't forget the one I still haven't done!

Nadine: Thank you! :)

Jules said...

wehehehe! this is hilarious :) i really like the costume

estrella said...

Summer: Thanks, we indeed had a lot of fun with it!

Jules said...

no new blog posts? ;(

estrella said...

Summer: Be patient, my friend... ;) I'll come back soon.

Seeker said...

Hi darling, how's everything?
Hope fine.
Thank you for your comment about the blue pants, I must check well what's the problem. Thank you so much for calling my attention.

Have a nice weekend and a fab and happy V Day :)

xoxo

PS- Oh and what about a post, I've been missing you.

estrella said...

The Seeker: I'm thinking about it, but it seems the stress affected my shape and my poor style. Now I must plan outfits more carefully!

Unknown said...

oh!Happy 1st anniversary...
actually it's a lovely and a funny pics..love it! =)

estrella said...

Solo: Thanks :)