Pages

New trends

I've been intentionally skipping the "New collection" section in every shop since the sales began, as I can't stand looking at warm clothes when it's 35ºC at least outside, no matter how cold the air conditioner is configured... That's taken me to a feeling of disorientation lately, as I'm becoming aware that autumn is approaching (not that temperatures have dropped, it's just that I'm preparing the new year courses) and I can't figure out what's the current trend.

That's why I bought some fashion magazine this morning, and have been flicking through it during mealtime. I don't like studs, my body doesn't allow much volume, neither skinnies... that leaves me with some harem pants, whatever skirt I like and bold colours. I'm not a slave to trendiness, so that's enough for me :)

What are your thoughts on the new trends?

And now, what I promised: more black and blue (but not so dark):

black skinnies and blue basic tee

The shoes were giving me a lot of pain until the day I decided I wouldn't wear them anymore... strange!

detail of the white flats

Nice weekend to all of you! :)

No comments: