Reborn

More than a month without posting. And there is no crisis without a later renovation, no rebirth without a previous struggle.
It's true that I'm a bit stressed, I hardly find time for even just reading blogs, but in fact that's how I always am. I've been thinking about this and I believe the difference lays in the motivation.
I've already reached the goals I set for myself at the beginning of this blog - now I wear a style I like and mix and match more than two colors without fear. It's time for new goals. So...
New goals:
  • My body isn't general, it has a specific shape and length, some flaws and some strong points. I inted to find out what suits me best and worst, and do not choose pieces that I like but are unflattering for me.
  • I have a feeling that my wardrobe is a bit messy. I need to build a good basic wardrobe with just a few additional season clothes.
So that will be the agenda for the blog in the near future. Wish me luck in the search! :)

15 comments:

The Seeker said...

Hope all is great with you, my dear.

So, stepping foward... I think it's great.
Best wishies!!!

Luv

xoxo

Jules said...

hope everything is ok with you, dear :D take care! keep us posted :D

estrella said...

The Seeker: Thanks, I'm not in the best mood to think up things, so for a while I'm just playing safe. I hope to start with this soon...

Jules: Thank you, I hope to come back... someday, let's say ;)

Nadine said...

Love your new goals... go for them girl :)!

estrella said...

Nadine: Thanks! :) I'm already working on it!

Solo said...

aren't u posting anymore? :(

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunter

estrella said...

Solo: ...well, it looks like that and maybe it is so. When I arrive home I'm too tired for blogging! Thanks for your comment :)

The Seeker said...

Thank you so much my dear for your comment on my blog. It meant a lot.

Hope all is great with you :)

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
Big hug
xoxo

hapi said...

Hi estrella, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

hapi said...

Hi estrella, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

<3 take care.

Melissa Nevaeh & Jiedyn said...

We're visiting today from sunny Australia..
☆•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
☆•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ Saturday!
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝

Johnny Sledge said...

By looking back thru your pics, i think you are a very pretty young woman... and your choice of outfits and style is very classy.
and I LOVE your EYES... keep on smilin'
TaTa

estrella said...

Thank you :)

MattiaBolton said...

I'm cheering you on. Keep your focus and don't give up. You are on track!